Curry Leaf Hydrosol is a great product for both hair and skin. It smells like curry leaf and is extremely soothing as well.
- It is rich in anti-oxidants which is the skin’s superfood.
- It helps with fungal infections, though the effect is very slow.
- It stimulates growth of hair, making it suitable against hair loss.
- It gives a boost of hydration, both to hair and skin.
- It tones down skin and scalp, and hence, help balancing pH.
- It also controls the sebum/oil production over time. This helps in getting rid of dead skin, grime, dirt, etc
- It also helps to prevent (not reverse) premature hair greying.
How can you use
- . For face- Close your eyes and spray it on your face at a distance. Let it get absorbed a bit, and then apply moisturiser/oil
- . For hair- Spray on your scalp and hair length every night/alternate night. Follow up with hair oil on damp hair, when needed.
- Patch test recommended.
- Store the bottle in a cool place, away from sunlight. You can refrigerate it as well.
Net Weight: 100ml
We don’t add preservatives to our hydrosols from our side so the shelf life is short. To prolong the shelf life, we recommend hydrosols be stored in the refrigerator from the time of purchase.
Frequently Asked Question:
Question 1. What is hydrosol?
Hydrosols are often confused with essential oils, since both are formed by the same process of steam distillation. But they are different. When plant material is steamed in the water, what comes on the surface is essential oils, and what stays behind is hydrosol. This has aromatic properties, and scent almost similar to their essential oils.
Question 2. Is using hydrosol a better option than using essential oils?
First of all, it is important to understand the difference between hydrosol and essential oils. Hydrosol is the by-product, while making essential oils. And then, Hydrosols are very light, unlike essential oils that are highly concentrated. So Yes, Hydrosol is a better choice, because Water soluble molecules are the most easily absorbed.
Question 3. Can we use it on our face?
Yes, definitely. You can use any hydrosol including curry leaf hydrosol on your face, this we not only help in curing acne but also you will feel refreshed. It acts as a toner for your face.
Question 4. How frequently can I use this?
For oil control, you can use it daily 2 hours before sleeping or going out. Otherwise, you can use it before oiling or masking as well. Since it can be used as an activator for your hair mask or face mask, you can use it while doing the same.