Hair Mask is the nutrient-cover of the hair. It needs to be healthy, effective, and finely powdered besides being herbal, for what goes on, goes in too. This Hair Mask is a blend of directly sourced natural products such as curry leaves, hibiscus powder, Neem Leaves, Banana Powder, etc. Infused with Bhringraj, also known as ‘food for hair’ for its ability to improve hair growth and reduce hair fall and with Guava and Neem Leaves, which help to control dandruff and stimulate the growth of new hair.
- Stimulates growth of new hair.
- Controls hair thinning and breakage.
- Helps to control dandruff.
- Deeply nourishes the hair and gives shine to hair.
- Tea leaves
- Coffee powder
- Pattai strips
- Black Seeds
- Curry Leaves
- Neem leaves
HOW TO USE
- Make a paste of this hair mask with curd, green tea, rose water, normal water, or any other product of your choice.
- Let it soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Till then, wash your hair with warm water.
- Towel dry them.
- Partition your hair into sections and apply the hair mask concentrating more on the ends as they are more damaged.
- Let it dry for half an hour.
- Wash off with mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
NET WEIGHT: 100 gms
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1. How often should you use the hair mask?
We advice using the hair mask once in a week or once in ten days, according to the scalp/hair needs and scalp/hair type.
Question 2. Can I use it on chemically treated/ coloured hair?
Yes, you can use it any type of hair. But you should not use it as soon as you have coloured your hair. We recommend to delay the use on newly coloured or treated hair, because it might not let the dye settle.
Question 3. How do I get the best and desired results from it?
Applying it on damp hair, and leaving it for about 20-25 minutes, then washing it off using Luke warm water.. This will surely give you the best results for your hair.
Question 4. Will I lose the hair mask results when I wash my hair again?
It is a deep conditioning treatment for your hair. You might see a bit different after washing off your hair, but using it regularly, will bring permanent changes.